HOLY FIRE YOUTH RALLY
- Transportation: If we have 20+ students attending we will be taking a bus to the rally. If we are unable to take a bus, I will be asking for volunteers/chaperones to drive the students attending
- Lunch: lunch is NOT included in the day; all students are asked to bring their own sack lunch to the rally
- Chaperones: Adult chaperones (21 yrs+) will be needed for this event. If you are interested in chaperoning, please indicate that on the registration form. PLEASE NOTE: all chaperones must complete the required Diocesan Safe Environment forms before the event
- How to register: to register your student(s) for the rally please complete ALL the forms below; Registration form, Permission Form and Student Emergency Form. Completed forms can be returned via email, dropped off at the office, faxed to (847)639-5329 or mailed to the YM office. If you are registering more than one student, please fill out the forms for each student. For students in 6th and 7th grades, payments will also be due and can be made to SSPP.
- Deadline: to get the lower price, registrations and payments need to be received by Sept. 28. Registration ends on October 12
FORMS: Please complete all forms and return them with payment to Jennifer Dombrowski