What is a Christ Renews His Parish Retreat?
- It is a time to relax, pray, and rethink priorities.
- It is a time to get to know others in the parish and grow as a community.
- It is an opportunity to examine, rediscover, and /or intensify your personal relationship with Christ.
- It is a weekend of reflection and sharing of spiritual and real life issues.
What a Christ Renews His Parish Retreat is not:
- It is not a silent retreat, yet there are periods of quiet reflection and prayer.
- It is not a parish organization, clique or club.
- It is not a solitary retreat; your participation makes the retreat a spiritual one for you and the other participants.
You will not be required to speak in front of anyone. You may participate in the group discussions as much or as little as you choose.
We will enjoy each other’s fellowship and with renewed grace, we hope to impact our families and communities in a meaningful way.
What about Meals?
You will be pampered with great meals while on the weekend. There will be many breaks throughout the weekend with snacks and drinks provided. **If you have special diet requirements please let us know when you sign-up and every attempt will be made to accommodate your needs.
There is no charge for attending the weekend!
It is our Gift to You!